I came looking for you.
So you could tell me what to do.
A stranger sat beside me.
Thinking I was easy.
I came looking for you.
To show my heart what to do.
It ain’t easy, I ain’t breezy.
Think it’s time to show you the way.
Never stopped in this day.
You and I are following the same dreams.
Time shows that it is a scream.
Coffee in my cup with cream.
In each day I see something new. A place, a smile or two. Sit in the strangest of places, waiting for you to shine through. Myself looking for that train, taking that plane and wondering why it drives me insane. Never looking for anything else but you. Wondering what it is I do. No one sees me the way you do. Can it be that I feel so free. No one knows where to find the bottled love I sell. Never before has the jungle in my head made me want to stay in bed. Run fast and drive slow. Keep smiles on children’s faces where ever you go. Be the best you can be for the gods and goddesses are your friends. No one else will do except the love you have inside.