Sunday, 3 April 2011

Come very soon and I will hold you tight.

Rested up and having fun. I know your inner self has been blessed with love. Focused on the inside and having fun. Now your back and ready to go. Into yourself and don’t it show. Thoughts of hearts have been beating away. Wishing that soon you’re come my way. Juice, water or a cup of tea. Sitting and looking directly at me. Waves flow from head to toe. Wishing for warmth to soon show. People ask what’s love about. Hell if I know, it just makes me shout. Somehow the voice matches the words. Insane, crazy and doing it again. No ones the heart I feel. Making my dreams come closer and real. I know this and for it I’m sure. The goddess in you at my door. Makes me feel full of words again. Come back soon or I really will go insane.

 

As the planet falls apart, I know that cupids firing few and few of those little darts. Missing the souls from time to time. Hitting yours and touching mine. I never ran away you see. Simply waiting to have that tea. Come very soon and I will hold you tight. Why if I had my way it would be tonight.