Tom waits for no man. Sounds of time flying by. Time to say good do or die. Spirits lost in translation. Flying to the moon on a zip gun. Please don’t talk about me when I’m gone. Take me with you. I’ll learn this song. It is all over my face. How I look at you with passion as the taste. Never came close to singing out loud. Now I know I feel proud. Calling the Angels from Sarah M. Know Billy has sung again. Feel like flying high in the sky. Maybe the Railway club to play and fry. See you in everything I do. Boats sailing away real soon.
Follow the heart and keep it light. My love will I find you tonight. I hear you calling me real soon. Time will take us both to the moon. I know a place where the sea and sky meet. Sand in our shoes and a heavenly heartbeat. When the days are young and sun shows itself. I will blow you a kiss and take you from that shelf. Be calm my sweet as it is only you. I dream of to make my life come true. Never before have I shared so much. Except one time with my magic touch. Now it is time to say hello. To an angel with songs so mellow. See you in that place so sweet. Where the sand and the sky come to meet.