I play and all I can see is what lay inside of me.
My heart open, wide open indeed,
Blowing my sax close to the sea.
Sound of an angel inside of me.
Telling me where I should be.
Keeping me pure while listening to the sea.
Angels flying close to me.
Waiting to take me away with thee.
Sounds of an angel whispering to me.
Telling me about that love ecstasy.
Keeping the demons away from me.
Telling all who really see.
Sounds of angel come to me.
Why stranger can’t you see.
I long for you to shower me.
With your golden light, come to me.
Oh sweet sound of an angel come rescue me.
From the dangerous waves that carry me,
Far out to sea they take me.
Bring me back to shore and sit with me.
In your arms I long to be.
Playing the songs of an angel for you, for me.
It has been hard to live without me.
Be my angel and sing that song with me.
Sounds of an angel come to me.
Take me where we both long to be.
With all that I am sing to me.
Sweet flower, Oh water Lilly.