Just when I feel I can live without you I see a sign. When I think I am crazy to feel your existence in my life I see a sign. Everywhere I go the golden glow I know, follows me. I see you everywhere. Every corner carries you out of view. In the distance you stand. When I get closer I realize it was just sand. The beach walkers all look like you. Seeing them early as everyday I do. Why is it that you live in my dreams. The day begins and the words flow like streams. I never knew this would happen until I met you. Oh to hell with life it is you I wish to see. You in my arms remembering how heavenly. Slaps round the head only make others so dead. Find the kiss and shoot the dart. Stupid cupid never really had aim. He shot it though the head, it was just a game. I can live a life so dull without you. Can easily pretend the girls are all the same. It would just be me fooling myself again. Oh water flower you know your name. Come to the beach and lets do it all over again.