Funny how making up your mind when you don’t come from that place seems to be unreal until it is actually happening. I have made up my mind to venture on and find that soul twin and yet I am present in the day I am in. I feel Cities and towns calling me again. To sit and be the unknown performer looking at all that pass me by. Montreal, Toronto and BC again calling me. Old friends and some new. Wondering what the performer will do. I hear your thoughts and sing them too. Dinner, dance just to find you. My mind is made up and so is my heart to. I know nothing and am nothing till I find you. When the goddess is worshipped the god shines through. Sitting at Tommy’s bar looking at you. Knee to Knee we sit under a tree. Looking deeply at what is happening to me. Bring boiling points and sail the sea. I love the energy that flows from me. Entering you as you do it to. Some places I have seen leave me cold with the peoples shells of old. Guises to follow a healthy path. Nothing more than empty vessels that twist and laugh. Oh my mind is made up, was when I was 3. I knew of a love so heavenly. Never had a doubt of what I was searching for. Didn’t realize I would have to knock on so many doors. My heart leads the way and tells me what to do. To hell with the cost I am coming to you.