Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Can’t sleep, thinking of you instead of counting sheep.

I felt you walking my way. Timing right, I had to stay. Waves flowing from head to toe. Nothing hidden just letting go. I saw it in my dreams. I felt it like swimming in streams. It is all that is meant to be. A head full of heart and sensations’ of ecstasy. The way life is, pulls and drains. Long for the days when it’s full of playing in the rain. There is something brewing so magical. I see it in your stars. Hold on tight to that dream of love. Someone’s going to send it from above. It will shoot out from the top of your head. Make you wish you never end up dead. Light shines on you now. Come closer any old how. I have searched my whole life and longer. To find someone that sings my song stronger. Why is it we have to wait. Because the doors open for so few at heaven’s gate. Let us in to this world of bliss. Come hold my hand and make a wish. Tell me your soul’s story and see it is mine. I know you long for love so divine.