Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Ready to dance in the silver dust…


How the world can change in one day. How can life ever be the same. I have prepared myself for the journey and left my past behind. I have opened up my heart to reveal a soul worth loving. It is I am you are you. It is me who recognized you and now I stand before you with open arms ready to begin a life with you. Yet it is you that let me go. You that doubted me for a soul so pure of love was not what you expected. I stand at heaven’s gate ready to jump in. Ready to dance in the silver dust of life. Ready to write chapter after chapter of our love and you hide yourself in the clouds. I ask that you and I dance to the full moon knowing that all we seek is inside us. I ask that you take my hand and let me know I am loved for the soul that carries my love around. I ask that you, me, them, him and her are all joined in ways never before discovered. Dance this dance and let me in.