In the silence I see the light. In the soul I see the right. Right way for me to be. Ever changing color eyes when I am horny. I find you looking to see where I’m at. A silly man in a silly hat. I play around for fun you see. However there is a deeper side of me. My love and passion go hand in hand. No fear of love, a love so grand. I ask for help and get none you see. All my troubles left up to me. Now I know where to be. In love, in light, in ecstasy. My heart is warm my toes are too. Wait til the next time I see you. Bring me closer to your heart. Hug from tip to toe from the start. Dance with me with eyes locked tight. Take my sweetness into the night and hold me for your pleasure tonight.Let me bring you to my place. Where eyes lock tight on this face. Bring together all we can be and who knows you might just enjoy me. I will walk the earth some more. Hoping one day to be at your door. Stand very still where you are. A hug tonight for my guiding star.