I live this day knowing it may reveal secrets of my love to you. There is a great opportunity to discover deeper meaning of what love is all about. My toes curl with you in my head. My face shines bright and my eyes change color. I know you see me from within and I know you hold me dear in your heart. Don’t run don’t be shy. Tell my love is the element to make you fly. Bring loves life into your heart and point your finger like a dart. Pearce my soul and you’ll hit my heart. Fly into the darkness to find the light. Bring me closer than anyone ever before. Bring my love home and make me soar. I will wait a little longer. It kills me but I will. I feel the closeness I feel the soul. I feel that soon we will both be home. Bring me you soul and I will show you my love. Bring me your heart and find love from above.