Foolish stories of days gone by. Ears burning as they remember you. Love lost but not forgotten.
Help needed and then forgotten. Days turn into seconds when you feel the silence for even a single moment. Past experiences do nothing to how you feel in the moment. There is another way. Stop every second with deeper love and you will remember the moments for the rest of eternity. I asked for help and got little. You asked for love and got lots. We love for love and need no help as love is all there is. TV, money, bills, Prana-less food.
Mean nothing to me in this world I see. Searching for the greatest love ever to be. Rushing bodies scared to see love in ecstasy. I find you in cafes and parks. I find you where nature barks. Your soul looking for a home. Recognized by me so never feel alone. Bring your tears and turn them to joy. I feel you like a brand new toy.