It’s always the same every time we meet. I hide it and you do to. We know it and pretend not to. In the beginning I ran and denied it. You did to. We have a force that is so strong that neither know what to do. I find myself never sleeping every time I see you. Can’t seem to think of anyone but you. Now life comes to a close and paths are diverted. Which one to follow. Which direction to run. I can’t hide anymore. I want you more and more. If you gave me 10 minutes you will see. I am the cream in your coffee. If you gave me eleven it would be….a blessing that brings us both to ecstasy. Surrender to the universe and make me, make me all I can be. I would have nothing else to do except you. Bring joy to everything you see. Bring happiness to me. I know the world is strange for you and me. We need each other to make it be, be all it is supposed to be in love and harmony.
I ask nothing from life except to be….be recognized by you, my honey. I ask nothing in life except one, two three. You, your love and me. So that the path may lead you to me. I am you and you are me. I want it more than anything you see. Bring joy to the world and find your honey. It’s in the tree of life that lives in me.