Thursday, 10 March 2011

The sun shines at Sunshine Beach.


The sun shines at Sunshine Beach. The deck is busy this early in the morning. I hear the noise but notice nothing. For I have a head filled with ideas of how love is to be and how you shine inside me. I see no one especially you. I feel nothing except you. All I have longed for and all I see is found deep inside me. There are moments in the day that begin to sway. Heart strings pulling like the wind at sea. I wonder if walking side by side.. I wish that this day will bring. Delights that stop the seconds . Songs that bring on the dance. Ocean so warm there is nothing to wear. I become week and you make me strong. I found love in the words to a song. Never before has one so cold turned to love before to old. Closing a heart stops the joy within. Open up and begin to sing.

Oh sweet mystery of life at last I found thee. Wishing the path to be filled with ecstasy. Give all of yourself to me and welcome in the light to help you see. Bring joy to the faces of all you see. Bring love to your soul and you will know. Nothing on earth will stop you short. I give myself like an arrow or dart.

Welcome the wind into your breathe. Open the door and let me in. Follow the soul and never begin. Ask and receive heavens gifts. Love like a devil and make it no sin. Be all you can be and see me for me. Enjoy the light you share with me.


To make a short story long let me in. Bringing you joy and never ending happiness. Bring me your heart and shout to the moon. I will be yours very, very soon.