I see very little with my eyes. My heart feels a lot. It guides me. Tells me what’s what. I listen to it every day. Sees me for what I am. Feels my thoughts and shows me the way. I know I am getting closer to you. Feel it. All I can do is surrender to you. There is simply nothing else I would rather do than be guided closer to you. The way I feel is unreal when I think of you. It is as if your soul was planted inside me lifetimes ago and all I had to do was follow the dreams and thoughts that lead me to you. I feel no fear when you are near. I show no shame being insane for you and I hold nothing back knowing my heart wide open is understood by you.
Why is it that my home is inside you. How come over mountains and great oceans, I come to be close to you. Why am I so lucky that having you close to me brings such bliss. When will we stop time and begin our journey together. I long to hold you and long to hear you. Feel you. Your tenderness lives inside me. Bring me only yourself and hold me for a second. Time will stop. Our breath will be shared and souls returned home. To the home that lives within us we will return home soon.
