Monday, 7 March 2011

From the universe to you. I just type.


8th March 2011

I’m powerless. Like the boat with engine trouble I am stuck out at sea. Not knowing when I will return. Powerless, looking for a love more powerful than me. I know what it feels like and know what it does. I have tasted the love of the gods and nothing less will do. I am powerless until I find you. I know there you are. I know where you are. However I am powerless until you see me. Recognize me for what is inside and watch our power grow.

All that I am and all that I do is my way of searching for love and searching for you. It is the dreams and the desire for you to see me. Look deep into my eyes and recognize my soul. Every step of the way is guided by your love. Greater than the separate parts we will explode once together. Powerless to live a regular life as I might miss you in the mundane. I search the world over calling your name. Come to me. Come soon. I am ready now to hold and spoon. This time is right I have freed myself of all that weighted me down. Come to me now and remove my frown.

There is a new way to live with love as our instrument. We will become masters of the love and all else will fade. Come to me now and show you can. I know you’re  getting close I feel it in every cell. I will be walking slowly towards the corner as I know you are around it.